Sunday 1 February 2009

A Painting for Helen, Tom and Baby Benjamin :)


Well with February kicking off today, I thought it was about time I posted something new on this blog! I cannot believe it was June the last time I wrote something; it has gone in the blink of an eye! Things have been moving very quickly here and with my second school placement underway, I cannot see it slowing down anytime soon. That said, I am enjoying every second and feel like I am learning something new everyday :)

I have included a painting I completed last year as a gift for some family friends. It is a lot more abstract than the previous work shown on here and also a lot more colourful! I really enjoy painting in this way and hope it looks fab in their house!!

1 Comments:

Blogger aliholli said...

Wow, that`s a really good photo. And yes everyone says it looks amazing in their house, apparently loads of people have commented on it when they visited.

19 February 2009 at 15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home