Friday 11 July 2008

More Images of My Work!

Now that the hype surrounding our CORE exhibition has finally subsided, I thought it would be an excellent time to post some other images of my work from the four exhibitions I have contributed to. Apart from our Degree Show and CORE exhibitions, I have also included photos from The Oxford Open and OBSESSIONS, both held at Modern Art Oxford which is the largest gallery devoted to modern and contemporary art in the South East.

I have made a simple slideshow of some of my work so far and I will continue to add to this as I produce more work. Click here to view the images. I hope you enjoy the soundtrack which I have chosen to accompany them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Did you do that installation with the lights along the footpath? I loved that photo - the disappearing path, and the barely distinguishable trees...and those lights against that dark blue sky. Quite beautiful.

Your paintings looked splendid in the Brick Lane space - even the concrete floor worked with it, I thought. Great stuff. I'm very impressed.

19 July 2008 at 05:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home